I’ve made some small decisions last week about random stuff. One of which involves homeschooling! It’s liberating to finally complete one homeschooling year!
- Continue homeschooling Brooklyn as opposed to how I was initially planning for this upcoming SY — to enroll him in FuGen with his former classmates.
- Write poems daily, random poems… I may or may not join daily prompts. Since I don’t want to flood your reader with my amateur poems, I decided to do it in Instagram. Incidentally, I have an IG autofeed on my main page footer section (here).
- Write passwords and store them some place I’d remember.
- Resume with my oiling hobby. Gosh, our room smelled so good once again.
- Not to make any commentaries re: Sons of Anarchy because my husband feels I am taking it personally.
That’s a short list! Haha.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!