Well you have come First in a Travel Competition you took part in and your prize is 1 Week Holiday in Medieval France [not pretend, virtual or fantasy but real time as in travel back through time]. I know, how lucky!
What five items ONLY will you take with you on your week away in Medieval France?
- A digital camera
- A box of SPAM
- Since time travel is possible, it’s likely that an antidote for all allergies and anaphylaxes are available too, I’d take that with me
- I’d take my Macbook with me — loaded with with music from Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Pharrell, Gwen Stefani, Lenny Kravitz, BTS, Gin Blossoms, Radiohead, and Nirvana and downloaded videos of Pretty Little Liars & Gossip Girl – I mean, in case I meet some super girly friends over there
- I’ll take a bunch of power banks with me
What is the messiest meal you have ever eaten and why was it so?
I don’t really eat anything messy as I don’t like messy food or a messy plate but there’s this one time when my aunt brought me a full plate from the buffet at that one wedding we attended. She’s assigned herself to personally choose the dishes for me in front of everyone (so I really have to eat that hefty meal), oh migosh, that’s Vegas Vacation level of a mess.
There is a Flesh Eating Zombie apocalypse raging across the lands – which 5 Bloggers would you sign up to your cause to help you fight your way to victory and why them, what will they bring to the fight?
Only 5? Hmm… Let’s suppose Rory is already included by default:
- I’d take Mr Bump because he will have practical solutions to the world’s problems + all those poems he’d bring in, I am sure we’d need some morbid fun during those times
- I’d also have Sean because he’s the innovator among us plus, he’d bring in some good music
- We need Markus and Micah to bring in wellness and with Micah’s gastronomical ingenuity, perhaps we’d survive longer
- I’d have Aysa because she’d make it sassy, smart, and fun
- And of course, I’d take Cindy. Calmness, beauty and spirit all rolled-in.
If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day who would you pick and why?
With Lisa Bonet. You guess why.
Can you list five really funny comedians [any period of time]?
- Vince Vaughn
- Jack Black
- Adam Sandler
- Will Ferrell
- Ricky Gervais
In a world of continued disposability what six items do you consider basic staples for each wardrobe irrelevant to the year? [as in these pieces never age]
- Plain white shirt
- A pair of jeans
- A pair of black tights
- Tank top
Property aside, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought for yourself?
I bought a set of diamond jewelry from my first paycheck (from my first decent paying job).
When you are feeling down, what can you do or eat, drink … whichever to boost your mood?
When I am feeling down, no food was ever able to cheer me up and I don’t think drinking would boost my mood either since it will just get me drunk.
When are you at your happiest and what are you doing to make that happen for you?
I am happiest when I am not under any pressure. I am trying to resolve everything through prayers and action. I am proactive but I know that there are so many things that are beyond my capacity so I’d need divine support.
Do you believe ‘you are what you wear’ as in clothing defines your personality?’
No, because dressing up is like acting, you can be whatever you want to be at any given time depending on what you choose to wear so it’s not quite a reliable way to define one’s personality. It can however hint one’s mood.
What’s the best advice you can give anyone in your opinion?
Despite your good intentions – it is a universal fact that not everyone you meet and or know will like you – are you okay with that or does it bother you to the point you want to know why?
It used to bother me but then I’ve come to terms that I am not really a super likable person anyway so it’s kind of expected to be disliked by some. I’ve accepted that.
Although when people dislike me to the extent of doing me harm, like gossiping about me, spreading nasty stuff, or just by being mean to me (like bordering hatred feels), I’d want to know what I did to deserve such treatment because perhaps I need to apologize or change, I can get oblivious at times… it all depends on the level of dislike.