It’s amazing to find new friends in the blogosphere!
Thanks to my blogfriends Sofia, Anime Goodreads, Swetha and Lucia for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please do visit their sites! You will find great contents from designs, motherhood, lifestyle, animes, books, up to business English! It will be worth your time!
The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated
Sofia’s Questions – NEW:
- Give us a little insight into your blog? – My blog is about life, walking with the Lord as wife, mother, daughter, sister — & as an individual… though I stumble, I know that the Lord upholds me with His hand.
- Why did you start blogging and for how long now? – It’s been a while since I started blogging, around 2006-2007. My friends got me into blogging initially for MP3 downloads because multiply.com enabled us to attach music (mp3s) that can be downloaded by right-clicking without risks for virus unlike limewire or bearshare! Then I discovered that it’s fun to write thoughts online, at least for people like me who loved keeping journals, then it eventually became a routine.
- What has been the most challenging aspect of blogging for you? – Falling in love with stats and numbers which has confused my priorities. I started monetizing my blog and with that, there came deadlines. At that time, I was not sure whether I want that kind of pressure from my supposed hobby because I am already pressured in my day job. I began disliking the thing I used to love.
- How do you motivate yourself when you feel discouraged? – I pray.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? – The freedom to write from the heart.
- If you could make one wish, what would it be? – To end inequality.
- What makes you the happiest and why? – Seeing my family happy.
- What do you prefer, calling or texting? – Texting, definitely. I don’t like talking on the phone so much.
- Are you talker or listener? – In writing, I am a talker. In person, I am a listener.
- Your hobbies? – Besides blogging? Watching TV/Movies & Reading
- What appeal to you most soul or appearance of a person? – Soul— you’d feel it initially how a person appeals to you… but also the way they carry themselves matters…
- As a blogger, what is more important to you other than just writing blog posts? – I want to be able to connect with people from the blogosphere not for likes and comments, but to eventually build long lasting friendships as well.
- If you were to create your own anime, then explain how would the “protagonist” would look and behave like? – The character will be a long-legged, short-haired girl who probably wears green. She will be mischievous, whimsical, loves to eat and hates quizzes.
- Any best moment or scene from an anime/movie/drama show that you would like to share with us? – My favorite anime is Magic Knight Rayearth. I love how it started. How the girls were chosen and how they eventually owned their powers!
- Are you a gamer? If yes, then which types of games do you prefer to play the most? – I love fun games i.e. anything Mario related, I love the old Nintendo famcom games, Super Smash Bros, and Splatoon!
- What is more important to you, sports or academics? – Academics.
- Any thrilling childhood experience that you had with your friends or family, maybe an adventure or a memorable trip? If yes, then please share! – I thought I died having fallen on a rock after slipping on a steep waterfall. I heard my head bang on the rock and I believe everyone around us did hear it too. Thank God, all my injuries were superficial.
- Your thoughts on the current “COVID” scenario. (Very Odd Question) – Not odd at all. It is quite relevant actually, I have a good feeling that we will overcome this plague really soon.
- Some skillful dreams that you want to accomplish (Ex. Riding a horse, Practice shooting with real Rifles and Shotguns, Mountain Climbing etc)? – I want to be able to drive! That’s all I want at the moment…
- Any countries or places where you want to visit just to relax and chill? – I have always wanted to go to Switzerland but I will probably choose France for this, to have something more familiar…
- Arrange the following points based upon the priority (high to low) that you consider the most while watching an anime. The points are : Story, Characters, Animation, Music and Dialogues. – Story, Dialogues, Characters, Music, and Animation – I will put the animation at the least priority because I can enjoy animations whether it’s old school 2D or the hightech 5D… story and characters and scoring always matter to me.
- In future, will you change the ‘prime niche’ of your blog or continue to write on the same topic? – I have always written about lifestyle but I may change the theme as I do all the time.
Swetha’s questions are:
- Is blogging your passion or is there any other reason that you started blogging? – Writing is my passion.
- When did you find that you wanted to be a blogger? – I have started blogging around 2006 but became active in 2007.
- If you were not a blogger that what else you would be? – I will be a Tiktoker hahaha!!! JK.
- If you ever leave blogging what reason it would be? – I probably got busier.
- What types of blogs do you like? – I love lifestyle blogs, mommy & travel blogs
- Name a blogger who has been always supporting you from the beginning – There’s a lot!
- What was the happiest moment in your life? – When I became a mom!
- What are your hobbies except blogging? – I watch a lot of TV and read ebooks.
- Name that one blog that you wish doesn’t stop publishing posts ever. – Chikatime.com / it stopped publishing when it became so scandalous. It’s like the Philippine version of Gossip Girl.
- Choose one of your post that is your favourite? This ONE.
- What would you like to tell your supporters? – Thank you so much and I appreciate your friendship.
- What is your favourite sport? Why? – Volleyball because that’s what I’ve been playing since I was in primary school. I totally enjoyed the sport.
- Do you prefer Cadbury or Lindt? – Cadbury especially Fruit and Nuts but whenever I am on Keto diet, I settle with Lindt Dark.
- What country do you want to visit the most? – Switzerland
- Who was your first follower? – I was not able to keep track, I am sorry.
- Have you had any blogs other than the one that you’re currently using? – Yes, I do. I am such a blog hoarder.
- What do you think about Donald Trump? – I have no opinion about him at this point.
- Did you eat lots of chocolate on Easter? Which type was you favourite? – I eat lots of chocolate. I did not binge on it last Easter.
- What’s you favourite word? – I was just asked the same question via the Liebster Award, my current favorite word is acquiesce.
- Do you drink tea with sugar? If you don’t drink tea, do you drink coffee with sugar? If you don’t drink either of those, what drink do you add sugar to? – I drink both coffee and tea with minimal sugar, or 2 packets of Stevia.
- Which continents have you visited? Which continent do you live in? – I have been to Europe, Asia, and North America. I want to live in some parts of North America and some parts of Europe.
- How long have you been blogging? – Since 2006 but became active in 2007.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- What was the last food you’ve eaten?
- How’s the COVID-post quarantine situation treating you?
- What activity takes the most of your time?
- What is your favorite hair product and why?
- What is your favorite canned product and why?
- Would you consider visiting Boracay Island, Philippines?
- What’s the most recent foreign country you’ve visited?
- What would you consider the best part of your country?
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
- Are you, so far, proud and satisfied with your blog’s progress?
- If you go back in time, would you still start a blog knowing all the positive and negative aspects of blogging?
I am not sure whether there’s anyone who hasn’t done this. But if you’re interested, please feel to answer and keep the ball rollin’