Before anything else, this is a retrospective tag. I am trying to go vegan on my products recently but I don’t want to sound hypocritical with my answers so I am answering this tag based on what I have been using most of my life. I don’t want people who know me negate me on the spot because you know, they knew me most of my life.
I got this tag from The Glitter Rebel. I have done beauty tags in the past since my blog is an old old one, however, after rebranding, I have decided to delete irrelevant posts (which apparently is almost all) and some are kept private. I love answering questions about make up because I love to paint my face pre-COVID. Now, tough luck!
So these are her questions:
- Top five makeup brands: Glossier, MAC, Lime Crime, Urban Decay and Inglot
- First makeup item you purchased: It was probably from AVON because it was quite popular in the Philippines back in the 90s (when I was in high school) and most likely, it’s either pressed powder or lip gloss.
- One product you couldn’t go without: Lipstick, because I am really pale.
- Favourite beauty blogger: She’s a Filipino blogger / vlogger: Nicole Andersson. She is not really that different from others but somehow, I love her beauty; let’s say, if I can look like anyone, I’d want to look like her.
- Nude lip or Bold lip: I am so torn because I love lippies so I can go from exaggeratedly bold to like super natural look… I cannot choose.
- Favourite makeup tool: Beauty blender and eyebrow definer
- Favourite high end make-up brand: Urban Decay, YSL
- Favourite drugstore brand: Max Factor
- Most cherished makeup product: My Fenty bronzer and Glossier tint are my favorites (I remember falling in line for quite a long time in Soho just to have that)
- Makeup products you can’t live without: Lipstick, eyebrow pencil, and Cheek Tint
Thanks for reading and if you feel like answering this, pls do so! And tag me too!