How are we taking this lockdown? Are we still OK?
I know that this time is particularly difficult because no one has prepared us for this. As a Christian, I focus on keeping the faith and lifting it up to God because He won’t give me something I can’t bear!
One of the things that I have paid an attention to is getting back into blogging. I got busy with life and all its goodness and I forgot what really made me sane all this time and that’s writing my thoughts on the web.
I found this awesome tag focusing on lockdown called “The Lockdown Tag 2020.” I find the title a little prophetic like it was anticipating another lockdown with another year on it (dear Lord, please no!) I trust the Lord that we would surpass this soon!
Anyhoo, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (thanks Glitter Rebel, the questions are from you)
- Answer blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Which country do you live in? Saudi Arabia
- Favorite book? I enjoy reading books by Shari Lapena
- How do you spend your time during lockdown? I work from home nowadays and I spend the rest of my time hanging with my family
- Have you tried cooking a new dish because of lockdown? If yes, share the name? No. I really do not cook
- Early riser or Night owl? Early riser
- Holiday dream destination? Switzerland
- Favorite food? Spam
- Instagram or Twitter? Instagram
- Favorite cartoon as a child? It’s an anime, Magic Knight Rayearth
- What do you prefer on a Saturday night? Netflix or Partying? Netflix, definitely
My lockdown questions are:
- Who would you choose to get stranded in an island with: Chad Michael Murray, Donnie Wahlberg or Justin Trudeau? Why?
- If given one movie to watch over and over during the lockdown, what would that be and why?
- If you can fill your pantry / refrigerator with one thing for the rest of the lockdown, what would it be?
- What are the three things you would do post-lockdown? Why?
- Who are the three people you’d find once COVID is cleared out? Why?
- What are the lockdown habits you would keep post-lockdown? Why?
- If you could be in any of these ladies’ shoes for a week, whose would you pick? Beyonce’s, Jessica Biel’s, or Ellen De Generes’? Why?
- If you could recolor the sun, which color would you pick and why?
- Which conspiracy do you fixate about? Why?
- What is the biggest scam ever?
I am tagging the following to participate the lockdown tag 2020:
I am also tagging my multiply-realtime friends: Phoebe, LJ and Abhie ❤️
Hope you’d enjoy answering the questions and continue making each other sane by keeping this tag alive 😀